Edie Straight - Factory
The Edie Straight in Factory is a super high rise, straight leg jean, made with a stretch denim.
The Edie Straight Factory
- Slim fitted seat
- This straight leg jean gives you same width from the knee to the leg opening
- Super high rise jean designed to sit at your navel
- Complete with our signature Neuw Denim repair stitch and fob ring
- Rise: 29 cm / 11.4 inch
- Inleg: 71 cm / 27.9 inch
- Hem: 42 cm / 16.5 inch
Style Code: 39328
- Factory is an authentic lightwash blue denim, creating your next go to favourite jean
- Contrast light tobacco stitching
- Finished with shiny silver
- Features in the ZERO range, constructed using sustainable practises with zero chemical distressing and zero water wastage
- 99% Cotton 1% Elastane
- Comfort denim, or sometimes referred to as 'Comfort Rigid'
- Unlike 'Rigid' denim, Comfort denim is made with a small percentage of Elastane to provide a little more stretch
- Designed to embody the authentic vintage look and feel of rigid denim but with the comfort of a worn in pair of jeans
- Comfort denim will keep its shape, and doesn't require as much 'wearing in'
- These jeans fit true to size